View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 11:30 AM   #393
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
As was explained to me, he probably won't get 28 million a year from Golden State, but he'll get more money (maybe 3/80?) which is even more ridiculous if you ask me... but since they can't easily replace him, it's viewed as "Hell, it's only money".

If they sign him, the Warriors are betting that they are getting everything that comes with Draymond plus Steph's good graces and happiness as well. I don't think that Steph will become a cancer whether they keep Draymond or not. But Steph, like most older superstars, does not strike me as a guy who wants to only be surrounded by children. I feel like he wants to keep Draymond and/or Klay around for his entire career.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote