View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 05:47 AM   #540
Hammer
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
I doubt anyone here is in a leftist echo chamber. I'd be extremely surprised if this board were the only interaction any of us have with others. For me, personally, I'm very heavily involved in other sites (one of the main reasons I haven't been here regularly in years), none of which could be described that way.

This site does have a left lean, which is one of the reasons I've come back. It's kind of nice to have some sanity around me for once.

I bet there are a fair few here on this board who work in tech. Many tech companies lean left. Well educated people, the colleges and universities lean left. Not sure if university is just an English term, where you guys get your degrees I mean. You end up with mainly left friends and post on a left board. Your wife is more likely to be left. That sort of echo chamber is pretty common I bet.

Again, not taking shots at the left. It just strikes me there are a lot of folk here with very similar opinions. Certainly not all, just something I have noticed. Doesn't seem to be many Trump supporters.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote