View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 01:35 PM   #143
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
From my ever-ongoing quest to get out of Bronze 5 (better than 70% of the players in my division!)..

Have you ever got a game (in QuickPlay) where not only are you outclassed, but so outclassed that the opponent can show off while outclassing you?

That just happened to me.

Doing my Dailies (I main sigma, but can play Moira/Mercy on supports) and the other team had a Doomfist that quite possibly could 1 v 5 my team. I know he 1v2'd vs me (Moira) and our Mercy flawlessly. I thought that this must be how a pinball feels. Just smacked all over the place. But the coup de grace was the end of the game, where he legitimately hit something I thought was impossible.. a 360 no-scope doomfist punch.

Watching the replay, the instant before the Rocket Punch fired, he spun in place.

Needless to say, we lost, but my reaction was straight out of Ron Burgundy "I'm not even upset. That's amazing"

I know juuuuust enough about the game to be able to mostly follow what you typed, but my son said "Nothing like finding a smurf lol"