View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 05:30 AM   #208
Flasch186
Coordinator

Aiden pitcher against the number one ranked team and I thought it was going to go amazing after the first inning. He threw 14 pitches total in inning 1. He went 2-2 but hit batter one. Then he picked him off at first except when he threw over the kid went. The first baseman threw it to the shortstop to lay down the tag but the ball came out. Then he got some weak pop outs before the catcher threw out the kid trying to steal 3rd👍 great inning.

But, plot twist. We’re kind of being quiet that Aiden hurt his back this past week. I’m talking ice, tens unit, ibuprofen, stretching all week to be able to go. So perhaps in the break between innings it tightened up even more. When he went out in inning two he couldn’t really bend over to grab the ball off of the turf. Anywho he isn’t here to throw hard but just throw strikes. He did not accomplish that in inning two.

He walked some batters and hit one and next thing you know it’s bases loaded with only 1 out. In with a relief pitcher and he didn’t fare any better. We ended up losing and I’d say Aiden ended up doing medium if you average them out. With the back I think he did great. Not sure what happens when they find out today or tomorrow that he’s injured. Hopefully he gets kudos for bailing but sometimes it goes the other way where they’re not as happy about that and would’ve wanted to know so they could’ve made a change. We’ll see

I just know Aiden was pitching as long as he could stand up and he could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote