View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 10:56 PM   #29
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

WCW/WWF Head to Head
WWF Raw Show Rating: 88
TV Rating: 2.84
Main Event: The Rock and Undertaker def. The Big Show and Hollywood Hogan (94)

---The attendance for the Nitro shows will be woefully low until I can get my popularity back up in the Southwest region.

---While the show ratings could go my way not far down the road, the important TV rating will not come close to the juggernaut, star-heavy WWF for the rest of this year unless I can get on a bigger network with better coverage throughout.

Backstage Incidents
---Dustin Rhodes almost got into a fight with Kevin Nash after he caused some damage to his rental car and refused to pay for it. I give Dustin a stern warning and he and Dusty are unhappy with the decision.

---Vampiro was brought before the Wrestlers Court, accused of not joining the rest of the locker room for a night out. Judge Flair found him guilty and sentenced him to buy drinks for everyone after the show.

---Chuck Palumbo was also brought before the Wrestlers Court, accused of being an hour late to pick up his assigned travel partner. Judge Flair found him guilty and sentenced him to pay for his travel partner’s meals for the next three shows.

**My backstage rating dips to 68%. Idiots...all of them.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote