View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 11:26 AM   #261
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Only a day out...

It does seem like, barring a trade down, the sixth overall pick comes down to:

Will Anderson, Jalen Carter, Tyree Wilson, Devon Witherspoon or Gonzalez.

In all of the various mock draft simulators, I have never really liked the mocks I've done where I've gone corner with 6. What's left at 18 just doesn't feel great in combination with a corner.

It will be really interesting to see who the Lions take on Day 2. We all seem to have the same group of players we like at those spots. so I can't wait to see if the Lions manage to draft any of them. There are definitely a number of players that would make me very happy if the Lions drafted them.

I distinctly remember hanging out with a friend watching Day 3 of the 2021 draft and literally banging my coffee table for the Lions to draft Amon-Ra St. Brown with their 4th round pick. I had never watched him play, but had read about him and thought his name was sweet and look how that turned out!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote