View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 12:09 AM   #164
BlueMage
Mascot

howdy howdy all,

I am back to my college home now so I'll be around quite a bit for the next few weeks. I've been doing my part of the evil plan and took both from greg. I goofed up pretty badly tho and let his conference talk get me to normal the match tonight. My TS is shitty but whatta ya gonna do right?

As for age, I think you guys are dead on. Get the older guys to fill holes and that's it. My two good middies are in 22 and 28. I am pretty sure I can get 3-5 more seasons out of the 28 year old if I don't want to sell him. I am filling my other middie with two olders fellows that I am fishing at the same time. My best CD is 23 and my new scorer is only 23 as well. I've got a 28 year old winger that I'll prolly use the same as Gottman, play him until he can't go any more. I think I am going to try to fish Foster next season too. It is so difficult to find a winger with the 2ndary qualities to be great. Both my other defenders are 26 and I've got a 23 year old that could fill in in a pinch.

On a different note, I have decided that I cannot have a great team training keeper. I currently have one of the better 17 year olds in the USA and I will take a shot at getting him on the U20 team, but if it isn't looking good, and if I end up dropping to V next season, I'll be switching to either defender or scoring.

Good luck to everyone in the next couple of weeks, and I'll be playing my best each game to stay here, b/c hey, I really really want to be the all time matches leader in IV. I can't let Evillive take that away from me
BlueMage is offline   Reply With Quote