View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #231
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
Flere, I commend you, but I don't have the energy to give the E (energy) vampire anymore.

And yet, you always find a way once every two weeks or so.

But no problem. Added to list. Drama queen does what a drama queen does.

Quote:
Just in case our discussion comes up again, and for ease of reference, I'll post the outstanding questions I'm waiting from you on.
1) Do you believe that "instruct" = "mention". An example is a gay teacher introduces his gay spouse as his husband and you believe can get reprimanded/fired. I'm pretty sure from your posts above the answer is yes, but want to establish a clear baseline now. - Ans: Yes

2) The bill deals with 3rd graders and below. Why do you believe teachers are better than parents in discussing "sexual orientation or gender identity" topics with their 3rd grader?

3) I can extrapolate what you mean by gaslighting. But still waiting on goal post moving

4) Can you provide a similar example in recent times (let's since 2000's) of a gay 3rd grade teacher who was murdered because of teaching/instructing a child? Ans - unsure, below is prob hedging bets and moving the goal posts from the orig statement
Quote:
We’re only a short time away from an attack on a teacher… maybe not a third grade one though so there’s that
5) Please provide your quote where you have previously told me this? I honestly don't see it in prior posts re: "I’ve already described how people will die"

6) What does E have to do a mea culpa on re: https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/13/polit...nda/index.html - Ans: Not expecting E to do a mea culpa right now

7) I never said we "cannot presume (assume) anything". Please make me eat my words and specifically quote me where I said this.

New!

8) Question: So now we're able to assume what people are thinking and what might be happening but at the beginning of the thread we weren't allowed to do that, no? I'm sure no.

Reply: I'm sure there's reading comprehension issues. Please quote me and clearly state where you believe I have contradicted myself.

Last edited by Edward64 : 03-06-2023 at 01:18 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote