6: R1 P6 CB Christian Gonzalez - Oregon
18: R1 P18 RB Bijan Robinson - Texas
48: R2 P17 TE Luke Musgrave - Oregon State
55: R2 P24 DL Karl Brooks - Bowling Green
81: R3 P18 LB DeMarvion Overshown - Texas
154: R5 P18 WR Ronnie Bell - Michigan
183: R6 P6 G Jaylon Thomas - SMU
194: R6 P17 S Quindell Johnson - Memphis

...'tis the season. The back end is very, very thin. I do not actually want to draft a RB for this team, but Bijan at 16 gave me a little tingle and that was worth it.

If Bijan Robinson is there at 18, he’s too good a talent to pass up. I think RB is more of a need than it may appear. It looks like the Lions may bring back Jamal Williams aka “ Swag kazekage, leader of the hidden village of the den”, but given how limited Swift has been with injuries, Robinson would really help the Lions offense do what it wants to do - run the ball effectively and play action passing.

I don’t love a corner at six, but it’s a huge need and mocks seem to fall that way in terms of what’s available.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote