View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 08:10 AM   #21
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Don't know if this will warrant it's own thread, but picked this up last night ans have to say I am quite impressed.

Only a couple of hours in, but the game play and combat, which was good in Wasteland 2 is really improved, which combat now very closely resembling XCOM 2. The setting is very well done and thus far the NPC's and factions encountered are fairly compelling. The character progression is straight out of the Fallout series and I can already see that decisions will have a big impact, both subtle and extreme on the story and game experience.

Definitely a big thumbs up from me at this time.

I finally played this game a while back now. A year or so ago and totally agree. I loved it!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote