View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 11:29 PM   #44
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Lost to Frederick Anglert of Sweden in the AO 3rd round - it was pretty close, 6-3, 7-6(6), and I think it just came down to Anglert having more of a hardcourt preference than Prisha does. In doubles it was better, as Prisha/Herena cruised through the draw, crushing all comers with no set worse than 6-2 in our favor. That was enough to move Prisha up to 10th.

I'm sure he'll slip some from there, lots of training coming up. Junior Team Cup as well, which will be good on the improvement side if we can get any competitive matches - so far they've been all routs there as well. The next three big junior events are all on clay, starting with Copa Gerdau in less than two months. Prisha is more clay-focused than most of the others, and should be able to hang with anyone on that surface if well-prepared I think, So the goal's going to be as ready as possible to make a run there, and use the clay season to get the ranking as high as possible. If that goes well, Wimbledon and after we'll be in a good position to just battle it out and see what happens.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote