View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 06:40 PM   #19
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

So a funny thing happened today. I noticed that former no. 1 manager, though it looks like they rest at some point, valentine had dumped the player that I think is the best NaturalGen I've seen since joining this world. And they were badly mismanaged, a bunch of stuff in doubles, overplaying etc.

Thing is, valentine has a 3-year history in this world. They reached 60k points. I don't remember what my peak was back in the day but I want to say it was in the rough vicinity of 35k-40k. You don't reach the heights valentine reached without knowing what you're doing. Did they just get awesome players? Were they trying to sabotage this player and just got sick of it?

I don't get it. Anyway, I'm sitting here with an empty roster spot since I recently retired Adlercreutz to the role of Bored Training Waiting For Work, and I'm filling it with a third youngster if I can. Of course it's entirely possible that dozens of other managers are eyeing him as well. I'm speaking of Prakash Prisha of India, who is about to turn 15 so the damage is limited.

- Aging Factor: 103%
- Talent: 4.6
- Mentality: 4.2
- Peak Endurance: 4.3ish
- Peak Strength: 2.8
- Peak Speed: 3.9

Strength is the only weak spot - and really that just means 'not very good spot' in this case. He's basically Aukstinaitis with much better talent and mentality, and the strength and speed reversed. Nobody else snatched him up, and I got my prospect. 70 points well spent. He's just turned 15, a few weeks ahead of Christensen.

The title of 'Most Expendable' now belongs to Aukstinaitis.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 08-18-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote