View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 06:05 PM   #165
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Just to update you on my sorry social life:

This weekend my group walk was just me, the Trumper, and another woman. Lets call her Sarah. Usually there are about 8 people but there was thunderstorms in the area and it was a new location so I think that scared people away. I know Trumper showed up just because he shows up to anything. I'm more curious about the motivations of Sarah showing up though. I'm going to show some unusual hubris and say that she wanted to spend more time with me. She is definitely more left-wing politically wise so I doubt she showed up to walk with the Trumper. Honestly though I thought it was a good walk despite the light rain and just the 3 of us. We walked three miles and everyone seemed in good spirits by the end. There were some moments were Sarah got to talk to each other without the Trumper around and we seemed to get along.

Unless someone thinks it's a terrible idea I will invite Sarah to paddle with me on one of the local lakes in my inflatable kayaks. I got a single person kayak and one that can be used for tandem or single.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 07-23-2022 at 06:13 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote