View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 08:14 PM   #157
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
ETA2: Georgette is a person who walked with us last week but he got the name wrong. We actually ran into her today by coincidence. And by coincidence I mean she was spying on the Trumper to help her side in the chess game for certain. I didn't get to talk to her much but I can tell you that she is a black woman who laments that she isn't as "woke" as her daughter is. I wish I talked to her more.

Trumper says Chanay started the chess game but I still don't know who he's referring too.

Stayed tuned for next week's episode.

I'm moving my terrible social life to this thread instead of the mental health thread. I feel that thread is for more serious problems

The last walk I had was actually pretty good. I talked with the centaur man "Ted" for most of the walk and it was good. He's basically the guy in the upper 60s guy I want to be. He's a retired CPA and seems to do what he wants to in life. But at the tail end of the walk I was able to talk with an "addiction therapist" Amber (not real name) who I think I may have a connection with. She was the first person to sign up to next week's walk.

Also I was at a coworkers house last week. She (lets call her Corrina) asked me if I was interested in dating the other coworker (lets say Barbara)that this thread was started about. So wonder if Corrina and Barbara have talked about me.

Also Barbara is on vacation this week for her birthday. I was thinking of getting her a gift card for her favorite lunch places and texting her on her birthday.

Any player ideas for me?

ETA: The Trumper didn't talk much this last walk. He was pretty subdued actually.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 07-17-2022 at 08:17 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote