View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 06:25 AM   #483
Edward64
Head Coach

Had a good chuckle (and was thinking about a couple FOFC members that can really learn from this and ramp up their trolling A-game). Wouldn't want this to happen to the common Russian but I view them as an extension of the propaganda apparatus.

If I was being bombarded with endless trolling calls and texts, I'd change my number. I know my T-Mobile anti-spam works but it's not near 100%. I know it'll be a hassle to change with the cell service, change with online accounts, letting friends & family know etc. but definitely better than this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60705486
Quote:
On Thursday’s episode of The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, state TV propagandist Vladimir Soloviev complained that he and editor-in-chief of RT Margarita Simonyan are being terrorized by unknown individuals, receiving endless calls and texts about Russia’s military activities in Ukraine. He griped: “Margarita and I can show our telephones to demonstrate that we’re getting a thousand calls and texts per hour.”

Several days earlier, two other state TV propagandists, Olga Skabeeva and her husband Evgeny Popov, also reported a barrage of calls. Skabeeva, who hosts the state TV show 60 Minutes, angrily yelled that Ukrainians or their supporters have been “endlessly calling everybody, everybody, all citizens of Russia, including me and Evgeny!” Later in the show, she loudly interrupted a panelist to grumble about being subjected to a “mass attack that started at 2 a.m… we started getting calls from the territory of Ukraine, two to three minutes apart, Ukrainian and Polish phone numbers calling nonstop… And then, text messages with threats to kill me and my family, and photos—endless photos—of corpses, which they say are the corpses of Russian soldiers!”
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote