3rd – Transfer Window Lifts
4th – Away at Bologna, Cup, QF
8th – Home vs Roma
14th – Home vs Torino
28th – Away at Genoa
31st – End of Transfer Window

Good training – Arena, Burgzorg, Gautier

Rubio in Team of the Month

My offer for Sanchez at 15 was declined, and 20 was rejected and I am offering my max 25, they reject that as well and I withdraw my offer.

What about 18 year old Irish and English Anthony Diallo who plays for Crystal Palace in the 2nd level of English football? I scout him. What about Frenchman Paul Frugier? Or Germany‘s Philipp Degner? Frugier appears to be the worse one currently of the four I found. Frugier is only 18, and worth just 900k over at Nantes on a hot prospect deal, so ideally I could bring him in now, and then give Berardi six months and then develop Frugier to be my starter whereas Sanchez was ready to go. Frugier and Degner are for loan so I could bring one in and see if that works. I really like Tos and Sanchez and hoped that we could have made a deal for them.

How about non-EU? Bryan Bond-Pears is over at Man Utd, personally not. What about Argentinian Nicolás Carballo? He plays for Velez in South America. That worked for Farfan. I scout him.

Is Gautier going to be ready to send in for Politano in a few months?

Here, as you can see, Politano is, right now, better at Gautier in every ranking save speed. I don’t want to take a drop off from his quality just because I didn’t want to push forward. I make an offer to extend Politano by a year. He agrees with an increase of pay by 10k.

I transfer list backup DC Erlic who is home grown by just 1.5 stars. He wants to leave

The transfer window lifts

I reject an offer to loan Cappa as he is my 3rd ST.

Mendez has been working on complete forward in training and now can do it better than Target Man, so I move him over and let’s see what happens.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote