View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 07:44 PM   #5959
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Lets be honest, there is no amount of evidence from sworn testimony to photographic evidence that will get you to admit they knew each other. The weird thing is none of these guys are asking you to stan for them. They are not trying to hide who they are and who they affiliate with.

Say what you want about them, but they're transparent about who they are and what they believe. They aren't gutless coward hiding behind the "just asking questions" and concern trolling.

Zing, oweee. Yup conversation degrading again with personal attacks. Are you a really successful attorney? I wouldn't think so with such sloppy research and quick butt hurt reactions.

I'll go back to my original post as often times it gets lost with tangents, insinuations, reading comprehension, and (of course) personal insults.

TBF there was some additional evidence presented by a white supremacist. But yeah, give me some facebook posts, twitter feeds etc.

Quote:
On the point of white supremacist. Its pretty obvious there are differing levels of rigor needed for some here. Show me more evidence of this other than a bar where he was befriended by Proud Boys and gave an ok sign. Present evidence where he was a white supremacist before that fateful day vs after where he was looking for any and would welcome any support he could get.

If he has a history of rants (e.g. FB, twitter ... I googled but didn't find anything else other than opinions), I'll concede this point. But right now, one incident (added: or a second suspect one) does not make him a white supremacist.

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-21-2021 at 07:46 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote