View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #233
QuikSand
lolzcat

Anyway, what is next for my Browns theme team?

Honestly, the only on-brand upgrades out there are:

-for roughly 300K, to get both Miles Austin cards, power him up to 93, and make him my WR2 alongside deep threat Cribbs and slot WR Rison

-for roughly 1.1m, get the LTD 92 card for DE Miles Garrett and max him out with extra training

Both of these are eventual things to do, but I expect to wait on Garrett until that LTD card has a Redux follow-up for a fraction of the price... and I'm not really moved that Austin will be a ton better than Rison already is.

So, at the moment, here are the non-Browns cards I am still using (as the Most Feared program subsides):

90 QB Derek Carr (MF)
90 SS Eric Rowe (MF) playing LB in nickel setup
88 K Jaguars guy (just a ton better than my 70-something Parkey)
87 Raheem Mostert (MF)
87 TE Cole Kmet (MF)
...and I think I technically have one non-chem effect among my safety guys

So... once the MF program ends, it will basically be all about the QB position. The team would surely be better overall if I just loaded up with a 92-rated DT... but I rather like having to patch over with an out-of-position DE or whatever as I'm not a top-end guy anyway.

We'll see where we are in a month. It's just more interesting having something I really want. The Dan Marino cards are going for maybe 250K Power Up and 800K Full 95 Card... I suppose I could be thinking about that, too.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote