View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 11:17 AM   #206
QuikSand
lolzcat

I just made a bit of a last ditch play, trying to squeeze a little more value out of this. One particular card, that I have seen routinely selling for 12 to 20 K… I noticed there were only three copies available in the marketplace, and I bought them all for a total of about 20 K. Relisted two of them at 15 and 18 K, respectively, hoping to revive the scarcity of this particular card.

The scary so he has always been artificial, but it was always driven by undo demand for the components of this particular site… Now that the 90 Rison is no longer a high end, elite card, that many theme teams absolutely must have… The whole thing is much less compelling. Who is out there looking to spend 250 or 280 on this card right now? You can buy a copy of 90 Corey Davis for 120 K, and he is basically the same card.

Anyway, I am invested enough in this… I still have two copies of the 90 Rison for sale, and I still own many of these component parts, so it is very much in my interest to get as much action in this site as I possibly can.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote