View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 05:30 PM   #3464
Edward64
Head Coach

I'm not sure if these "top brass" actually put something down on paper. Article says "noted, discussion, talked etc." but I want to know if something was written as a presentation or in recap notes etc.

Don't know about this situation, but if there was something I wanted to be sure the client understood my POV, I would put it down somewhere officially.

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan - POLITICO
Quote:
Top generals told lawmakers under oath on Tuesday that they advised President Joe Biden early this year to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan — directly contradicting the president’s comments in August that no one warned him not to withdraw troops from the country.

The remarkable testimony pits top military brass against the commander-in-chief as the Biden administration continues to face tough questions about what critics are calling a botched withdrawal that directly led to the deaths of 13 American service members, scenes of chaos at the Kabul airport, and the abandonment of American citizens and at-risk Afghans in the war-torn country.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote