View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM   #21762
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Was afraid it was going to be more marketing hype than a good chair, but my new Secret Lab chair came in today. Now, I am notorious for destroying chairs, and all the more neutral reviews I read praised the build quality on these things, hence the reason I pulled the trigger.

Which, they're right. Feels extremely sturdy, quality packaging, took like 15 minutes to build by myself. Cushions are indeed very firm, but the lumbar support is good (not great, but good)...not unhappy with it at first blush.

I spent all weekend looking at chairs. I've got a Herman Miller Mirra which I've been using for over a decade. Nice chair but the plastic back isn't that comfortable and I was kind of looking for something bigger and with more cushion.

Any recommendations from Secret Lab in your research? Is there a certain type I should be looking at?

I'm 6 feet, 190-200 pounds, but was sort of thining of going with the XL for added comfort. Also figure the higher weight capacity might mean better build quality.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote