View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 07:35 AM   #565
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Honestly, why do I care what Hunter did? He is not going to be President. Biden is not going to put him in the administration. He is not going to pardon him, or shut down the investigation. Whether Hunter cheated taxes, or used his name to make money, absolutely has no bearing on whether President-Elect Biden would do his job. The only people who are going to clutch-their-pearls over this, are the same ones who have completely ignore the Trump crimes family making hundreds of millions of dollars off the Presidency. It is not really worth the time unless Biden does do something like pardon Hunter.

I don't it matters what Hunter did unless Biden assisted/drove it somehow. That's why it didn't stick prior to the election because there was no/little evidence. Biden played it right by being a supportive/protective dad even with Hunter's stupid ass laptop fiasco.

Nevertheless, IMO it's okay to have this investigation. The findings may be embarrassing to Biden, Hunter may get fined etc. and the GOP will try to tie the "corruption" to Biden, but knowing Biden (he genuinely seems to be a straight shooter), I'm not worrying too much about it.

If I was the GOP, I'd start digging up Kamala Harris' past to setup for 2024. Politics.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote