View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:36 PM   #593
britrock88
Pro Starter

LoneStarGirl is next to round out the 25-30 post group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I am confident bhlloy is going to show up and knock our socks off with his insight into this game thus far so I’m going to refrain from voting for him until he emerges. But if it’s not soon he’s getting my vote!

Quote:
I thought I voted earlier but I forgot the whole bold thing

Vote bhlloy

Quote:
The fact that Telle was adamant that we don’t vote for Bhlloy and that Bhlloy did a throwaway vote against me makes me think one (or both) are on the bad side of this one.

Quote:
so if CR went from bad to good then its a solid assumption the entire game just flipped around. Which means a good guy or two are now on the evil side of things.

On day one (or two) I thought Brittrock was a good guy and even had him followed since that was my skill. Unfortunately I lost that skill and learned nothing from it as I am now a vanilla wolf.

Following that logic

vote brittrock

Quote:
This is how I understood it as well since my action didn't go through.

Quote:
I was going to make the same comment. Telle was a fireball the first two hours and now she is acting more like.... me.

Does that mean she was a baddie defending her honor vehemently to prevent being killed and now she is a goodie and can relax?

Or is she bad now and wanting to keep out of the limelight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
WTF? You're TRYING to create a tie? I need to re-read the ruleset.. is there a role that thrives on chaos?

Quote:
This is worth remembering

Another absentee non-voter turned voter. Funny.

Has a read on CR's Day 2 reveal that has aged well, notwithstanding the vote on me .

Indicates that she was the town watch, reinforces the idea that N1 actions weren't processed in light of the tie.

Also has a fairly strong and consistent negative read on Telle. When I get to Telle, it might be worth pressing the tie creation, avoidance, and opinion points a little more.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote