View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:19 PM   #591
britrock88
Pro Starter

Going by remaining players in ascending order of posts. First up is GoldenEagle.

Noteworthy posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
VOTE bhlloy

I just can't vote for anyone else at this point. I think some of the movement and early votes can still provide us information down the road.

I am willing to change this vote if he checks in.

Plus, you never know, we may get really lucky and hit a villager.

Quote:
It seems like LSG is waiting to vote which is note worthy.

Quote:
This is similar to what I am thinking. I will obviously move my vote if bhlloy is not a candidate but I am not sure why everyone moved off of him so quickly.

Quote:
UNVOTE bhlloy
VOTE henry296

I want to see where things go from here and force those who have an inconsequential vote at the moment to make some decisions.

Quote:
Maybe it is not to late to get something going on Telle.

UNVOTE henry296
VOTE Telle

Quote:
My vote was never solid on henry. I just wanted to see what the movement looked like. I find Telle's reasoning of defending the no show vote very strange. I think she pushed that narrative a bit too hard.

Quote:
VOTE CHEIF RUM

Two reasons:
1. The fact that no else has claimed they switched sides.
2. He set on his vote at deadline and didn't anything. That essentially became a wasted vote. We can say the same for LSG.

Furthermore, if CR was a villager, it implies that the villagers do not know who each other are. I guess that is possible. Maybe the villagers have to unlock some sort of condition to get to communicate. Either way, it smells funny.

Quote:
I am thinking now that my night 1 scan of a villager triggered all this and not the tie on D1. If there were only 2 baddies and hit one on n1, it is really not fair .

His most consistent negative read has been on LSG. (Have to say I'm enjoying the family dynamics in this game!)

Voted bhlloy while he was absent, but dinged Telle for defending making the same vote.

The most interesting thing to me is that he hasn't had all that much to say about being the D1 seer. I did inquire, and he said he didn't get a result, but that's all we know.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote