View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 09:31 AM   #579
britrock88
Pro Starter

A series of unfortunate events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
As of #482:
5 LoneStarGirl - timmae (352), britrock88 (440), bhlloy (442), henry296 (448), Chief Rum (459)
3 Chief Rum - GoldenEagle (382), Autumn (408), Telle (410), LoneStarGirl (478)

Yet to vote: RendeR

It was actually 5-4 at this point. But is a little typo like that going to lead to anything serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Reread henry296's D2 and not liking it.

Unvote lonestargirl

Vote henry296

Oh. Hmm. We get a rationale for the vote change. This ties the count up at 4-4-1, though timmae might think it's 4-3-1 based on the tally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
*flips coin*

VOTE LSG

This puts LSG back in the lead at 5-4-1. Or 5-3-1 if you didn't look at Telle's tally closely.

Quote:
[b]Unvote henry 296

Vote chief rum/B]

This vote misfires because the missing bracket means the vote isn't bolded--it's still 5-4-1 LSG. But if you read the words and (not unreasonably) assume it counts, you may think it's now 5-5 or 5-4 LSG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
UNVOTE LONE STAR GIRL

CR nobly self-sacrifices... prematurely. This unvote actually ties the tally at 4-4-1. But the cascade of little slip-ups means he could see this as making it 5-4 CR.

Quote:
Unvote henry296

Vote chiefrum

Timmae makes it count this time, and the tally has now actually flipped to 5-4 CR.

Deadline comes, CR's good, etc.

Quote:
My bad reads were on lsg and my good reads on chief. No tie mechanism that I am aware of.

About an hour deadline, timmae comes up with this stunner. It's a 180 from the indications he gave in his voting pattern.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote