View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #573
Telle
College Starter

So, still not even a whiff of explanation from timmae on that attempt to create a tie last night. It's obvious to me that it was intentional. He moved his vote over to someone with no votes, but didn't give any big push for others to follow his lead. I actually forgot about that vote and focused on the existing tie, thinking RendeR had the deciding vote. RendeR then voted for LoneStarGirl. At 9:59 timmae suddenly moved his vote to Chief, creating a tie, with no explanation. If Chief hadn't self-sacrificed, who knows where we'd be right now?

Maybe I shouldn't harp on this so much since I created the first tie and so people may think I'm in on whatever nefarious thing went on last night, but timmae's move last night was seriously messed up and I can see zero reason for him doing it that would be on the side of good.

Also let's not lose sight of RendeR's "gag order". Chief said he had no such order himself. We learned that Chief was a good guy, so he had no reason to lie about anything he said. If RendeR's still a bad guy, him letting there be suspicion on Chief works in his favor.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote