View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 03:38 PM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Want to see our 14th ranked class?

Here you go! DE Maddox, ILB Matijacic, and OT Williamson were T100.

As you can see, we have a big fat class of quality. LB Newsome! CB Ogden! DT Bethel! DE Maddox! OG Heath! Even folks like QB Clewell and such are looking good. We have some backups at RB, TE, WR and OC, and my other OLB, but you can see a lot of power folks over those.

Now, would you like to see how we had to sacrifice to bring them in?

Here you go! As you can see, 15 of our players were ranked in the Top 1000. We talked and LB Newsome being an exception as you can see is 2.54 GPA and 899 test score, but those aren’t bad.

You’ll also see a sub-1000 test score with Ogden at CB, although he has a 3.25 so that less of a concern for me. We have two 4.00s among my backups.

You can see that after the first 100 with three, that we also had WR Banks and QB Clewell, and OG Heath in the next 100 after. From 200-300 no one, although many were in the next 100 after. While I peeled off my top choices at DE, QB, OS, we held most of the rest of our serve.

This was a very spread out but east coast section of players. Two CT, Two FL, Two PA, and then 1 each in ME, NJ, NY, RI, GA, DC, and MA. Only three players came from MI, IL and maybe KY based on how you count it. This time no players west of Chicago. And only one not in the Eastern Time Zone.

I feel like I’ve been doing very well in New England, and I seem to have more recruits from, say, Massachusetts or Connecticut thatn I do with say, Virginia or Tennseee.

Are my impressions correct? I have to find out:

On my roster I have:

VA – 3
NC – 2
SC - 2
NJ – 2
NY – 3
PA - 7
MD - 2
CT -6
MA - 5
DE – 5 (Not including walk ons)
IN – 4
MI – 3
GA – 3
CA - 4

In addition to the locals ones to add and show you like us and NJ and such, I also included all of the states where we have at least three current players. I have two from states like Illinois, Idaho, CA, and such. After PA which is the most I have a random 4 from CA, 5 from MA and 6 from CT. I have twice as many players from CT than the giant state of NY combined.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-28-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote