Old 05-21-2019, 06:23 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March

Mar. 4 – FA Trophy QF Rematch vs Morecambe
Mar. 7 – Home vs Gateshead
Mar. 10 – Away vs Wealdstone
Mar. 14 – Home vs Barrow
Mar. 21 – Away vs Eastleagh or the Semi Final vs Dag & Red of the FA Trophy if we take out Morecambe
Mar. 24 – Away vs Maidstone
Mar. 28 – Home vs Leyton Orient

Logan’s goal vs Halifax was Goal of the Month!

Here’s the League table

Now, if you paid attention, we did not have a good February, with a few losses in there. Well take heart, me laddies! We rose to #3. Which means we’d get a bye in the playoffs this year if the year ended. Please note we are tied with Fylde at 3-4, and Maidstone is just a point behind us. We have both Maidstone and Leyton this month. We’ll have a much better view of where things stand at the end of March.

QF Rematch vs Morecambe – Because we are at home, I open balanced. Moore is jaded and tired, so I have Spetch start for him. For the fans!!! Fejiri a nasty fast assist to Blanchfield, with a nasty fast shot that slips past their defenses and sinks in the 36th They score offa corner a few minutes later. They also grabed a number of cards. Half. SHOW ME SOMETHING ELSE. They collect a yellow. Then another. The moment Spetch collects a card, I send in Sylvestre for him. End of 90 minutes. My foe pulled one yellow card, and has used all three subs, but I have 2. GET THAT GOAL. I send in Dinyezi and Myring. In the 102nd, off a IFK, Logan hits Dinyezi’s head for goal. And that……..holds, and we are out! MOM is Blanchfield.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote