View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:02 AM   #5175
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Recent purchases:

Prismata: very, very tough game but it appeals to me in some way I can't explain. Slogging through tutorials and being beat by the "easy" AI over and over. Slowly improving. Very frustrating. It's one of those things where I want to delete it from my hard drive and never touch it again but I'm stubborn. If you are good at math, this game will probably be much easier for you. DDDDEDDD

PUBG: I see lots of complaints about this game but i have to admit that i'm enjoying it right now. The scale of the maps is impressive. I love the jump out of the plane mechanic for the initial entry. The whole pay for keys to crates thing for unique clothes and skins for weapons doesn't affect me. Not a huge fan of the feel of the character movement but its growing on me. Playing solo and duo matches (duo with nephew via skype) and i must say its much more fun with friends. I see lots of complaints about cheaters and so far I have not come across anything glaring. You can always watch your Death Cam and every death so far has seemed more than legit.

The jump scare i get when the game is silent for 5 minutes and then you are attacked by the loudest BLAM BLAM ever is unnerving. I can see this staying in my rotation for a while.

Dungeon Warfare I and II: a retro graphic tower defense. I'm not a huge TD guy but I've enjoyed this. My number 1 TD is still the original Dungeon Defenders (there is just something about it that feels right).

The Witcher Series: not a huge fan of this genre but I kept hearing over and over how good the series is. So, it was on sale and i plunged in and have started Witcher 1. I'm already doing the "go get 5 blahblah berries" quest and am slightly annoyed.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote