View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #243
Edward64
Head Coach

I wouldn't be surprised if this is about $ for the kid (e.g. her comment about shakedown) but the evidence re: sex leans against her. I could believe that she did not know he was underage but her denials about not having sex with him doesn't seem credible.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...onship-n902876
Quote:
A photo showing Italian actress Asia Argento alongside an underage actor who has reportedly accused her of sexual assault appears to contradict her claim that the two never had a sexual relationship.

The photo, published on Wednesday by TMZ, purports to show Argento in bed with Jimmy Bennett, the young actor who said in documents obtained by the New York Times that he had sex with the actress in a California hotel in 2013, two months after he turned 17.
:
The Times has reported that it received documents that included a selfie of Argento and Bennett in bed. The newspaper said three people familiar with the case had said the documents were authentic.
:
TMZ also published screenshots of text messages that it claimed were exchanges between Argento and an unidentified friend following the publication of the Times report on Sunday. In the screenshots, Argento purportedly said: "I had sex with him it felt weird. I didn't know he was a minor until the shakedown letter." NBC News has not verified the text messages.

Last edited by Edward64 : 08-22-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote