View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #114
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Liga, Game #9 – Away vs Timisoara. I am starting Ursu for Palenik today, and Dodoi is back from injury. He’s on the bench. We begin quietly countering after a few minutes early pressure from us. We punch the ticket in the 25th as Traore feeds Lupu for goal. Half. 1-0 us. Don’t get complacent, they have outplayed us. Stoian for Tandia. They finally crack our goal in the 67th. Dodoi for Simonovski and Palenik for Mitrea. We tie 1-1.

Liga, Game #10 – Away vs Concordia. I start Ursu and Margeman today. Corcordia is 6th in the Basano right now. We begin countering in the driving rain. We have early pressure but it amounts to no results. Then they get a card but nothing. In the 42nd minute, they drive for goal. We are down 0-1 at the half, but the stats favor us, and we have more shots and more on target. And 54% possession. Tandia is, again, not playing well on the wing so I send in Stoian early in the 2nd half, and that was the right call. In the 60th, Stoian gets a goal after an assist by Gimenez. Gimenez with a yellow card. In the 76th, Margeman finds Stoian for goal. I send in Dodoi and Palenik to sub for Ursu with a card. Game, we win 2-1, MOM is Stoian.

Cluj are in a freefall and sitting at 12th. They just fired their manager. I applied. Not because I want to got their, but in order to see if I can get my board to invest in additional club upgrades that they declined last time.

After ten games we are in 3rd place. 1st is Astra with 22. Then us, Craiova, and Viitorul are all tied with 21 points. All of us have 6 wins. Astra has four ties. The other three have one loss and three ties.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote