Old 06-20-2018, 11:18 AM   #44
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November

Nov 4 – Away vs Astra
Nov 8 – Home vs Juvenus
Nov 18 – Home vs Viitorul
Nov 25 – Home vs Dinamo

Two of the tough teams and last year’s division winner, as well as the current #7 (Astra). No easy games this month sav for Juventus, the recent promotion candidate along with us last year! Although we’d likely just lose them anyway…

Dodoi had a great training report from last month.

Game #16 – Astra time. Rodriguez and Stoychev start. They get a goal in the 9th minute, then we claw one back in the 16th. Simonovski is set up by Hadnagy. Then they score back in the 17th. And then….nothing Half. We are down 1-2. Show me something else. They have two yellows already in the first half. I try some stuff to disrupt their rhythm, get us back into the game. I pull Stoychev. Stoychev is my Lucy. I pull Rodriguez.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA. That was an amazing strike by Traore. Best goal anyone sunk this year so far. Long, strong, proud, in the 77th minute, and brings us back to even. I suspect Astra is about to send it. Here it comes! They come, we had an amazing break option but Hadnagy couldn’t finish it off. Ghinga has a horrible back pass to the GKm, lazy, that is intercepted and on target, but our GK stops it. I send in Jakub Palenik right now for him. That was stupid. Another wasted counter in the 86th that was set up by Simonovski. 4 minutes added. We survive with a 2-2 tie. Not bad.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote