View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #207
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Here's my band's songlist, if you want some more suggestions

Code:
Song Artist Back in the USSR The Beatles Steppin' Stone The Monkees Boots Nancy Sinatra Can't Explain The Who You Really Got Me The Kinks No Time The Guess Who Kicks Paul Revere and the Raiders Sugar Sugar The Archies California Sun The Rivieras I Think We're Alone Now Tommy James & the Shondelles Good Lovin The Young Rascals Million Years The Grass Roots The Letter The Box Tops Hold Your Hand The Beatles Jumpin' Jack Flash The Rolling Stones Wild Thing The Troggs I'm a Believer The Monkees Secret Agent Man Johnny Rivers Lady Madonna The Beatles Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond Venus Shocking Blue Draggin' the Line Tommy James & the Shondelles Birthday The Beatles Surfin' USA The Beach Boys Jet Plane Peter, Paul & Mary Pretty Woman Roy Orbison Summer in the City The Lovin' Spoonful Mony Mony Tommy James & the Shondelles Born to Be Wild Steppenwolf Itchycoo Park Small Faces Gimme Some Lovin The Spencer Davis Group We Gotta Get Out The Animals Somebody to Love Jefferson Airplane For Your Love The Yardbirds Come On Down to My Boat Every Mother's Son A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You The Monkees Heart Full of Soul Jeff Beck Hitchin' a Ride Vanity Fair Pleasant Valley Sunday The Monkees For What It's Worth Buffalo Springfield Spirit in the Sky Norman Greenbaum Born on the Bayou Creedence Clearwater Revival Gloria Them Love Me Two Times / Roadhouse Blues The Doors Runaway Del Shannon Bad Moon Rising Creedence Clearwater Revival The Beat Goes On Sonny & Cher Put a Little Love In Your Heart Jackie DeShannon

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 06-01-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote