View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 11:51 PM   #180
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
Was hoping we could possibly reveal two characters with a tie.. Perhaps my assumption for that was wrong, but whether or not the mechanism was the same for night 0 vs other nights, I thought it would be useful to know 2 if there was a chance we could.

That said, JAG is Bud Bundy. Seems like a volatile character with his potential to change and develop abilities depending on alignment. Do we push a vote in that direction or try to press elsewhere and see what develops?

We need to learn what we can. I will hopefully have a clean internet connection tomorrow to try and get more involved, as it is one of my days off and therefore a chance to be awake during "business hours" for this game.

I'd rather press elsewhere.

If fontisian's failure to "unvote" and then "vote" everyone in order to trigger folks was due to forgetting or not remembering the rule from rust, then why not do it when she came back to the thread. That's odd to me.

For now, I'm not voting, I'm convince-able, and willing to look elsewhere if reason allows, and if there's something more to JAG than I am missing then I'm in and ready to push, but for now, I feel we have more pressing places to consider, you know?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote