View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 10:24 AM   #71
Raven Hawk
College Starter

What are you talking about, lytic? The team with the higher rating wins EVERY time.

That's what I love about tactics: it makes ratings mongers cry about losing their games.

No offense to you Fockers because I've noticed that you care about defense also. However, I hate the fact that people think that they need to dominate midfield to win. So, you have 2x as many PM trainers as you have scoring or defense. Hatstats' ratings only go to promote this idea.

You get people like the Mounties that don't even think that the game needs to be played because they are so dominant at midfield.

One thing that I love about our division is that we do have people that know how to use strategy and tactics to win a game. I thought lytic's move to the 3-5-2 this week was a brilliant idea. Good job - lytic.

Watch Greg's and Mounties. Greg's will attack in the middle every game and Mounties will attack on the wings every game. I hope that they do continue that trend. One thing that you can't be in IV.19 is predictable.