View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 02:17 PM   #4
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

September 2017

SG Jaybard Riley- It looks as if Jaybard has narrowed it down to Iowa, Arkansas, and Louisville. Iowa and Arkansas have offered, while Louisville has not.

SG Al Mighty, JR- No change in Al's top 5, the only difference is that he's received a scholarship offer from Baylor.

C Jace Hunter- I would like to say that Jace has come to his senses, but instead, he has dropped all schools from consideration except Hawaii. Really Jace? What the heck are they offering you? Everything but a scholarship so far it seems.

PF Darrin Hoag-Williams- It's between Villanova, Georgetown, Duke and Syracuse for Darrin. All except Duke have offered.

SF Frank Justyce- Frank looks to have made a decision already, as UCLA has offered, and he's cut off contact with all other schools for right now anyways.

PG Bailey Hays- The order of the top 5 has changed a bit, but the 5 schools remain the same for Bailey. The order is now as follows: Duke, Villanova, North Carolina, Maryland, and VCU. All have offered.

PF Tim Sheppard- The top 5 for Tim is exactly the same. All have offered except Kentucky.

C Jamal Desal- Still nothing for Jamal, which is a shame because I put him as the top rated 1 star recruit in the New York area, so I figured he'd have something by now.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote