View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 09:19 PM   #147
Blade6119
Coordinator

OK team...any evens here besides ardent and I are going to have to help here...we are stuck on two reindeer:

Hoofmaniac, the physical specimen with some solid specilized stats, and Northwind, the all around good guy...heres a comparison:

Northwind-----Hoofmaniac
2 Take-offs-----3 Take-offs
1 Landings-----8 Landings
7 Speed-----7 Speed
3 Power-----7 Power
6 Maneuverability-----4 Maneuverability
5 Navigation-----3 Navigation
6 Snow-----1 Snow
5 Teamwork-----1 Teamwork
3 Endurance-----5 Endurance
1 Magic-----0 Magic

Never noticed the Hoof. It's a darn close one between those two. I've flipped my choice already twice. Perhaps the odds will make it easy for us.

WSU said in the rules that Snow would be key in blizzard:

The weather for each stage will be one of the following:
1. Clear (flight speed result doubled; navigation result halved)
2. Overcast (no effect)
3. Rain (take-off & landing result doubled)
4. Fog (flight speed result halved; navigation result tripled; maneuverability added to flight and result doubled for landings)
5. Snow (navigation result doubled; snow rating added to take-off/flight/landing)
6. Blizzard (flight speed result halved; navigation result tripled; snow rating doubled and added to take-off/flight/landing; maneuverability added to flight and result doubled for landings)

So speed will be less important, snow and manueverablity more important...and we have our two lead deer already, so discount his comment....rain is up for the second stage, so the take-off and landing are important too...

Looks like they picked buck, not helping our decision at all...

Looking at weather, i say we end up with north wind due to his weather stats being better...but hoof has that power...its really a close one for me....id be down with both...after odds pick(which looks like hasnt happened yet we shuld put these two in the thread and see what our team thinks)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone got any thoughts on this before ardent and i decide?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 12-04-2003 at 09:25 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote