View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 08:05 AM   #92
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ebwelle is now a Spanish citizen. Ndi can now get forward far more often. Markel wants a little too much cash, Ima wait until he’s free and clear, often fiscal demands drop wen that occurs.

I sign another youther, Fernando Gomes.

Cadiz was promoted and won the promotions, and if anyone deserves I, it’s them.

There’s another ST out there, ST Joao Paulo Brazilian, club want 1.3 mill, which I can afford he’s 20, an he’s good enough. But our scouts don’t think Paulo had the same upside as that wonderkid out in Croatia.

I make the offer

He’s the best ST I’ve seen that would actually work for us.

Wow!

The World Cup 2022 is being moved to Morocco. Crazy.

June 30. I release some coaches from deals at the end of their contracts. I promote Dario Simic to the head coach of my U19 squad.

Markel resigned for a ton of money, 32k. No way I could touch that. Another major opportunity off the table

Here are our four signees:

You’ve seen GK Villar already

ST Ibrahim Compaore, hot prospect, 18, Portuguese, hot prospect adequate, not great, just a body, cheap,

DRL, DMCMC, WBl Fernando Gomes, 17 years, Portuguese, hot prospect, a bit better looking. Very high potential, low current.

ST Ibon Uriarte, Youngster deal, cheap, and not great at all, but again, good potential. Someone we can use

GK Pedro gets a loan offer, which I accept, also GK Marcos Lavin.

Rolon is not listed for loan, but I get a few offers. I reject them, Rolon is a part of my plans right now. I offer Antonio Diaz, Ebwelle, and Rosa for loan.

I finalize a deal for Joao Paulo. Others supposedly are on.

I loan out Brahim, and Rosa, Avila and Souto

I get an offer for some other loanees

Milla is back from injury

Joao Paulo decided to sign with Braga after they made an offer for him at the last minute

I am still bereft of a ST and DR

I have been spending a ton of time scouting people, and trying to find the best fit for us.

Here are a few that I’m thinking about – Wilson Morales, Ecudorian,

I have scouted hundreds of players. I went to national youth clubs for nations like Australia, New Zealand, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, and Mali. I scouted anybody who came up as “reasonable transfer target” with a low enough current value that I think I can make an offer. I am scouring for talent somewhere.

Here a few final options:

1 – DC/R Roberto Ragazzi 16 years old, looks like a high quality player, in the Italian youth system right now, he’s already valued at 157k and he’ll cost more than 1 mill to unhinge from Bologna, but he looks good. I’m not sure if he’s the next Joao Luis Rodrigues but he’s in a good place right now (that’s a reference to the fact that I had a very, very good fullback come through my youth system in a previous dynasty who went one to become one of the best fullbacks in the world.). I don’t know what the upper limit on Regazzi is but he is a very, very, intriguing target

2 – D RLC – Adilson – 18 year old Brazilian, can play multiple spots, requires more than a mill to secure,

3 – DL Paul Jordan – If I lose Sergio Diaz, I may need a DL replacement, and while scouting fullbacks, this guy came up. Currently 8 years old with Hull in the Championship, and this English player is pretty slid now, and looks to have a solid future as well, and we could bring him in for a few hundred thousand from Hull. 18 years old. Great physical and Mental, weak, weak technical (6 passing? 7 cross? 10 head? 7 technique? Just a 11 mark and 12 tack?)

These two guys are on a free and will sign with us at ST and have some value there:

ST Ruben Martinez, Australian, on their national youth club, available for free, best role is poacher – attack, 20 years old, will sign a hot prospect deal for 1.1k/week, has good speed, finishing, first touch, technique, and such, but poor aerial, and weaker passing of just 9. Not great right now, but my scout says that he has strong potential.

There were four unsigned players on the Australian youth team. It would be easy to bring in another on a young player deal to help Martinez adjust.

ST Wilson Morales,, 24, Ecuadorian, okays AMC and ST, willing to sign for first team and around 5k a week, best role at ST is Trequarista, and he’s strong now. Not a lot of room for growth, he’s ready to rock and roll now. Fast, good finishing, great technical skill set actually, passing of o16, 15 1st touch, etc. And he’sfine physically (not with jumping reach, but he’s still good with heading at 15), and his Mentals are….okay.

Morales is the best I can fine who’s interested and free, and then I can bring in Martinez as well as a project to grow and develop. Then I can make an offer for some serious cash for a Regazzi or

Now here are the obvious issues.

We can only register two non-EU folks For purposes of that “EU” stuff, the Contonu pact nations are fine. That includes much of Africa, former colonial nations like Belize, much of the Caribbean, and so forth, plus a lot of Oceania like Fiji or Tuvalu. We can also get the Turkic nations as well – Azerbaijan, Turkey, etc. Those are all fine and dandy, just like candy. We can also sign mush of Eastern Europe that’s not in the EU, and the various Baltic states – Bosnia, Armenia, Russsia, Ukraine, etc We also can sign Morocco ,Tunisia, and Algeria from North Africa.

Morales and Martinez are both outside, and I can only have two of those folks. Now I had two last year, and I loaned away Bruno Souto and then let Mahmoud go. I have loaned away Souto now, so I could bring in both of these guys and then

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote