View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 03:01 PM   #86
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Coming off loans will be Bruno Souto, Alam Avila, Marco Rosa, and Borka.

For Alves, Souto had 15 starts 5 goals, 4 assist, 2 MOM, and 7.48 rating. Avla had 13 goals I 34 starts.

Next year what I need to do is find a few ways to update my squad at the DR and perhaps….GK psot

GK Barrio – 42 starts, 8 clean sheet,s 51 scores allowed, 15th in goals allowed this season, 6th most goals allowed by a GK. Most shut ots was 21, fewest was 8.

Team Stats – We led in headers ,penalty scores, we had 51 goals and 51 allowed, best cross completion ratio in the league, We score6 goas from DFKs, 6 from penalties (led league in both categories) and 2md most in IFKS – 6, and and tied for 2nd best in corners – 6. That’s 24 goals, or roughly half of my scores, that came from set pieces (24 of 51). My emphasis on set pieces worked. But still. I’d like a more rounded team in the future. We allowed one DFK, 2 IFK, 6 corners, and 4 PK – so we allowed 13 set pieces to 24 made, a +11 GF on them.

Our goals on target ration was 18th worst out of 22.

Barrio wasn;t that great s a GK. Now he didn’t suck. I’m not getting frustrated because he did a lot fo bad stuff, but you cn see next to others ,he wasn’t exactly scintillating. Our coaches rate himas “Decent” for this league

Can I get a decent plus guy?

Not amazing.

There si one guy who can play DR and would be a great benefits, and he’s up in a month, Antonio Barragan, who plays fo Valencia in a rotation, but he’s I the Liga, and on a rotation, set up, andeven though no one has made an offer for him, he still doesn’t want to slum it with us

Here’s another Lillo, 28, can play DR, platyed for Eibar right now in the LIGA, makes a low enough salary that we are feasible. But he’s not interested.

Hmm, I found someone is is interested – Vasyl Kobin, playing here in this league for Alcorcon, he played in Ukraine his whole life, and is Ukrainian, until he came to Alcorcon for a year, and they sigend him to first team, but barely played him. He’s wil to sign with us. He’s 32, he’s not mega-expensive, and

Holy Crap!

I may have found someone nasty good.

16 year old GK Adolfo Cruz, plays for Las Palmas, way back there. Our club would be a nice improvement for him. (Not Las Palmas, the Liga club, Las Palmas Atletico, in the 3rd division). He’s good. A lot good. A scout found him and gave him a great future report. I send in an enquiry

But I’m not finding a great DL, or a ST to replace my Cascon/Mahmoud leaving tandem. Although Rolon, Nadjib, Avila, and my injured and sucky Milla may have it covered for a while.

Hmmmm

There’s another studly potential DR playing for Sevilla Atletico in the Segunda B. Juan Lopez, at DR. Lopez could be a future stud. He’s been capped for Spain already at the U19 level. I make an enquiry for him too After trying and fialing to develop Antonio Diaz into a major force, maybe it’s time to look at another? I can loan Antonio out, and he can get some expeirnce, but Antonio is 21, and about as good as Lopez, at 17. So that;s an area I want to explore

One player in this division with us, Dani Perez for Osasuna, got a great DC. Others too. It’s sad we didn’t get any major youthers this time, but that’s probably to be expected in Melilla.

Let’s make some inquiries for a few more. See if anyone out there is interested in me

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote