View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Milla is out for 5-6 weeks with a twisted ankle. Junca has improved in training and has been upgraded by our coaches from a good player in this league to a leading one. Middie Jose Antonio, the hot guy who came through our ranks is getting rave remarks, and they think he could be a potential Liga quality central middie in the future, not just for the current one. I look at Antonio and he has gotten better in several areas.

Junca and Vazquez both named in Team of Week. Uxio pens that deal. One year extension.

Game 27 vs Lugo – I slide Romero back in at DR. Suarez is back at DC. Mahmoud is back in the lineup, and we are expected to win, a little, due to our recent run of good form. We are sitting in 10th, and they 9th, but we’ve been winning and they’ve been dropping games. Avenge yourselves to our loss earlier! They score early in the 14th minute, and uh oh. And then Mahmoud finds Cascon on an attacking in the 26th and we equalize. Lots of close calls and alte tackles on both parts, and it’s 1-1 at the half. We can still win this thing! Junca fires a cross to Nadjib on an attacking run, and the GK tries to intercede since the defenders are out of position, fails, and Nadjib finishes. I sub in Anaba for Vazquez. Then Mahanan in for Romero. Final sub is Rolon. After being down 1-0, we come back 2-1. We have been more resilient t with that lately . Good job!

My ST Barral is made an offer finally by another team, out in the Middle East. He still never wanted a deal with us. Ah well. I like my squad right now, it’s playing nicely. We’ve won 4 matches in arrow, and tied one, so we’ve 5 matches unbeaten.

Alright fine. Barrel signed for more money weekly than my entire budget. I get it… 

Junca named in Team of the Week. Mahanan is out with a cold.

Game 28 vs Logrones. Our foes come hard and fast and we concede a goal in the 8th minute. They keep coming and I move to full on defensive posture. They get a red, and around 15 mintues later, they ease off the gas. Then we move slowly and methodically down and get a shot off from range, pushed aside. One corner kick. The second corner from Vazquez t oSuarez connects with the header and it’s a gaol in the 34th minute. 1-1 at the half. Shot by Cascon pushed aside at the 60 minute mark . Can we get lucky with the corner and strike twice? Osmar misses. Nope. I move to pull out Mahmoud fir Maxi Rolon. Anaba follows, and then Arringa. Pepe Romero with a late yellow card in extra time. Tie game, 1-1. That’s fine.

I want to show you something:

Goals allowed in games since singing Osmar:

11 goals in 9 games

Goals allowed in previous 9 games pre Osmar

Total allowed pre-Osmar in that 9 games is 16

Now that’s obviously a small sample size. But that’s worth noting I think

He’s our Hojbjerg

Junca named in Team of the Week

End of February

Good training includes Sergio Diaz and Diallo

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote