View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 10:26 AM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Uxio fails to adapt his game, Belenenses over in Portugal offers me an interview. I decline. Milla comes to me wanting more football, but I point out he’s not been good. No goals scored. He agrees, and wants to show that he has the stuff to ge the distance, so I agree to give him a bit more time to show his class.

Dario Simic finishes learning Spanish.

I have a friendly vs Marabella to keep stuff fit. We win 3-1.

The end of December arrives, and I hold up. It’s not six months from all of these major contracts being done. Anything that I fancy?

Not really.

End fo December

Good Trainin – A Diaz, Junca, and Anaba.

Jan –

January 4 – Away vs Osasuna
January 8 – Home vs Ponferradina
January 15 – Home vs Tenerife
January 22 Away vs Mallorca
January 29 – Home vs Ferrol

Souto has adapted his game to get forward

Messi, Ozil, Aguero World Ball winners

Now that he was released by Soeul, my target is more interested in coming here.

I increase my expectations to Avoid Relegation rather than Attempt, and we get some serious injectioning of cash.

Today is the day that the window raises.

Get ready here he comes. This is my Mahmoud of this year, the key signing.

Osmar, 28, Spanish, 11k/week, 4.5 star rating for current rating. 11/11 speed, 15 balance, jump, 16 fitness, 14 stam and str – good stuff there. Mental? He owns it. Other than Flair at ten, or Leadership at 11, or OTB at 7, or Vision at 12, everything at least 13. Technical? Passing of 15. Other than finishing at 8, corner and long throws, everything is at least 11, just crossing and free kciks are that low. He’s good. He can lay DMC< MC< DC, and DL. His natural position is DM. I’m starting him as the Deep Lying Playmaker we all know and love. I am modifying my tactics somewhat. I am dropping a MC to DMC. Which is fine I have a ajillion people who na play it. I register Osmar and pull out Sufian and Borja.

I also needed more DC movement, and Osmar can play that spot rather nicely as well. I can drop him and put someone else in the DMC spot instead, like Sanchez.

He cost some serious cash – I cut my transfer budget post-cash bonus from moving to higher in the league, and we used up extra salary from that too. My salary is now 88.05 budgeted and 85k spent. We’re fine. 0 dollars in transfer.

I felt that Osmar would be a huge help because we are just allowing way too many goals, so dropping a middle to DMC should prove valuable. He should help. He is the Hojbjerg of this team (my Nacional da Madeira club only really took off after I brought in PeterEmile Hobjerg as my DMC).

I accept a loan from Borja

Osmar wiki - Osmar Barba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pic

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-11-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote