View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 09:41 AM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Souto. Keep our run going! (We’re expected to lose). Mahmoud has wasted a bunch of shots early on. Good positioning, but missing the target . Too many long shots too. Mahmoud, knock it off. Our foes score in the 29th minute. Yellow for Diallo. Nothing for the scoreboard, and that’s us down at the half. Show me something els.e Uxio heads in for Diallo. Ndi with a card. Sancehz with a card. Rolon for Ndi. I send in Milla. We lose 1-0. Ah well. Unlucky

Sufian gets ornery and I dial him back, Meanwhie Ndi and Diallo are called up. As I sign more Africans, they may be on international squads in roughly the same time.

Game 19 vs Numancia – I swap Romero back in at DR. Souto is starting. Good luck! We are not expected to win tonight, but let’s see what we can see. 24 minutes in, no shots by either team. Then we get two, but that’s it. On a break, on their first shot of the day, Numancia scores. Then Junca crosses to Mahoud for a score to answer and it’s 1-1 at the half. We can still win! Sergio Diaz crosses to Mahmoud in the 68th for another score. I send in Michael Anaba for a look see. Milla for Cascon. Game, we win 2-1. Mahmoud is MOM. Good job.

After 19 games, we are in 10th place tied with Logrones and Numancia with 27 points each.

Mahmoud in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote