View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 06:47 PM   #159
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Since I did this entire offseason not long after I started this dynasty (what's it been three weeks now?), I don't have an exact listing of when players signed during free agency. I have a bunch of saves at critical points, so, I know who signed in the first free agency and who the second. But I just couldn't make any sense out of the order the transaction logic is in. I know that it is chronological on the whole (before sorting that is), but I couldn't find any underlying trends (alphebetical listings for things that happen ont he same day, and so forth), so I don't know where, say Day Four of FA ends, and Day 5 begins.

As it turns out, there are about 19 pages of transactions (i.e. I have to click down 18 or so times to get through the first free agency period transactions). So I am pretty much going to do a page per "day". Since it is chronological, I know that the transactions will sometimes (and maybe even often) match up with the days they end up under in this system, so while it may be entirely accurate with how it really happened, the general order of the signing of free agents will remain intact.

Anyway, here goes the 2004 free agency.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote