View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:52 AM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Antonio Diaz is happy with his recent football, and removes any complaints. Now we do have an issue I’ll look at if it continues. Nah, let’s do it now

What was my best defensive effort last year? DR Romero, and DL Sergio Diaz after we signed him, and DC Uxio was solid and GK Barrio was solid. Now….

DR Romero – 6.63 rating
GK Barrio, 6.84 rating

Now Diaz is fine. Sergio has the highest rating of my defensive guys at 7.12. But our defense has been a sieve. I need to improve. Ill start Anontio Diaz next game for Remoro, because their scores have been the same. Not as good of a player, but Romero has been lost this season. Junca named as a Team of the Week guy

Game 15 – Cordoba is next and Mahmoud is back in the lineup. We are slight favorites. We are at home and they are next to us on the chart. Souto is starting. Let’s do this thang. Lots of thrusts turned aside, and little else to show for it. 0-0 half. Keep it up the win will come! We have a lot of ball in their space, but they are quick at tackling. Junca is knocked, and I sub in Ebwelle. They get a score in the 71st. And then I push and we have Sufian and Sanchez heading here. They score again in extra time and we lose 2-0. Suck.

An agent offers an African middie to me. I offer him a trial to give him some see, because I like what we see.

Game 16 vs Reus – Antonio Diaz had a 7.1 rating last time, so I;m leaving him in the DR spot. They push us around and give a penalty early, and Mahoud sinks it in the 7th. No shots by anyone for 22 minutes. They collect a yellow. A few long range shots ensue. Another card for Reus. Then they savage Cascon with a nasty two footed tackle and they get a red card in the 41st. I move to my normal changes, wide, up tempo, etc. I move to control. Borja heads in for Souto. They grab another yellow. They score a fluke goal in the 78th from a long shot tat flips over my GK so I go attacking, sub in Sanchez, move ttwo middies to AMC and drop my defenders to 3, so to fo a 3-3-2-2. I’m not losing this game. On a corner in the 86th, Vazquez fires and hits the leg of Jesus Suarez for a score. They get another yellow. I had one guy with a yellow Antonio Diaz, and they had half their team. We win 2-1. MOM is Vazquez, and we get that one. Whew. I’ll take it

Barrio, Suarez, and Vazquez were all in Team of the Week.

Chupe signs a transfer for a free and I sent him on.

Our trialist arrives

AM/M RLC ST – Michael Anaba, Ghana, 22 years old, 14/13 speed, 4 star current rating, can’t play MR very well though , and not great at ML or ST. Ghana counts as COntonu, so he’s fine. Is this guy good enough? He is actually. But I need to sign someone sexy. So hold up for a day or so.

End fo November –

Good training by Diallo, Ariaga, and Sergio Daz.

Antonio Diaz is happy with his recent football, and removes any complaints. Now we do have an issue I’ll look at if it continues. Nah, let’s do it now

What was my best defensive effort last year? DR Romero, and DL Sergio Diaz after we signed him, and DC Uxio was solid and GK Barrio was solid. Now….

DR Romero – 6.63 rating
GK Barrio, 6.84 rating

Now Diaz is fine. Sergio has the highest rating of my defensive guys at 7.12. But our defense has been a sieve. I need to improve. Ill start Anontio Diaz next game for Remoro, because their scores have been the same. Not as good of a player, but Romero has been lost this season. Junca named as a Team of the Week guy

Game 15 – Cordoba is next and Mahmoud is back in the lineup. We are slight favorites. We are at home and they are next to us on the chart. Souto is starting. Let’s do this thang. Lots of thrusts turned aside, and little else to show for it. 0-0 half. Keep it up the win will come! We have a lot of ball in their space, but they are quick at tackling. Junca is knocked, and I sub in Ebwelle. They get a score in the 71st. And then I push and we have Sufian and Sanchez heading here. They score again in extra time and we lose 2-0. Suck.

An agent offers an African middie to me. I offer him a trial to give him some see, because I like what we see.

Game 16 vs Reus – Antonio Diaz had a 7.1 rating last time, so I;m leaving him in the DR spot. They push us around and give a penalty early, and Mahoud sinks it in the 7th. No shots by anyone for 22 minutes. They collect a yellow. A few long range shots ensue. Another card for Reus. Then they savage Cascon with a nasty two footed tackle and they get a red card in the 41st. I move to my normal changes, wide, up tempo, etc. I move to control. Borja heads in for Souto. They grab another yellow. They score a fluke goal in the 78th from a long shot tat flips over my GK so I go attacking, sub in Sanchez, move ttwo middies to AMC and drop my defenders to 3, so to fo a 3-3-2-2. I’m not losing this game. On a corner in the 86th, Vazquez fires and hits the leg of Jesus Suarez for a score. They get another yellow. I had one guy with a yellow Antonio Diaz, and they had half their team. We win 2-1. MOM is Vazquez, and we get that one. Whew. I’ll take it

Barrio, Suarez, and Vazquez were all in Team of the Week.

Chupe signs a transfer for a free and I sent him on.

Our trialist arrives

AM/M RLC ST – Michael Anaba, Ghana, 22 years old, 14/13 speed, 4 star current rating, can’t play MR very well though , and not great at ML or ST. Ghana counts as COntonu, so he’s fine. Is this guy good enough? He is actually. But I need to sign someone sexy. So hold up for a day or so.

End fo November –

Good training by Diallo, Ariaga, and Sergio Diaz.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote