Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November –

Nov 6 – Away vs Eiche
Nov 12 – Home vs Girona
Nov 20 – Home vs Cordoba
Nov 26 – Away vs Reus

Huh

I just got a call from another club about sliding over. Zaragoza, currently in 22nd, wants me to interview for their open job. I decline. I’m good for now. I get a call from a reporter, and I tell him I wasn;t interested in the job. I drop Mahanan to backup status. His skills have atrophied considerably. Mahmoud called up.

Game 13 vs Eiche – We are slight favs. Sanchez heads back in, and Sufian starts at MR. Pick up where you left off! The only action early is one of those crazy crosses that are lethally on target for a goal, and Barrio turned it aside. Then things pick up as they score in the 25th from a DFK just outside of the box. I move to tight marking, so prevent them from getting space, after a few folks got more open that I’d hope. They fire a long shot and it sinks. Half time. That’s not acceptable! Sanchez yellow. Suarez another. Uxio and Borja head in. Diallo gives away a penalty and….they sink it. We are getting crushed this gae We have 4 shots, 0 on target, and they have 24 and 13. We lose 3-0. That was disappointing

Mahmoud suffers a minor injury on international duty. Romero is now adept as using one-two passes better.

Game 14 – Vs Girona.. Milla back in the lineup with Cascon. I expect to see something better today! Rolon is back in the starting lineup. They have a totally unmarked guy come in off a counter and score in the 19th. Junca to Cascon for a score in the 52nd. I Send in Souto and Diaz for Vazquez and Romero. Corner kick in the 80th falls to a few folks, Sanchez finds it and scores. I send in ST Arringa. They scored first, and we came back to win 2-1. Got to respect that. MOM is Junca. Good comeback!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote