View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now I get an odd signing. Jesus Suarez is someone I made an offer to. Middle age at 27, players DC and DM, and an improvement there. But…

I made an offer and it was accepted for a very, very good Dc later. You’ll see

And with a guy I can start at DL just added with Junca, do I need Suarez?

I do. I agree to bring him on

Jesus Suarez – 27, DC, DMC< 4.4k, 2 years, 16 head, 15 jump – how about that. 12/11 speed, 13 mark, 12 tack, 10 pass, tons of great mentals, and he’s pretty solid. Spanish. We rate him at 3.5 stars now and future, and coaches have one bad -positioning, and 5 good – good player for this league, good in the air, balanced and normal, loyal, and versatile. He’s a solid addition, and he’s better than Uxio

We think Jesus is a quality player

Jesus Suarez wiki (can't find it in English, sorry) - https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%BAs_Su%C3%A1rez

Pics -

Enforcer Jesus -

Sad news. Our ST guy, Mosquito, went to Nursaspor. That sucks. I still need a good ST. I have four – and we could use one more especially since Avila and the coach SR Arriaga are’t really good and my other two are old and on the downswing.

I have a random friendly on the 15th vs Granada. Suarez and Junca are starting tso I can get a feel for stuff. Show me what you got! We ie 1-1 .

No major injures

So my next chase is the St. Mosquito would have really helped. Who’s in the conversation next?

I make an offer to ST Pere Milla

I make an offer to one last middie

Here we go, you ready for my last transfer list guy? The one who made my board go, “okay, that’s not bad lad?”

Ibrahim Diallo, 19 years, old, DC, DMC, 4 star current assessment, 4.5 future. Mali, speaks French, Spanish, Arabic, and has already completed 1500 days in Spanish heritage requirements. He was playing for Valenica, but they sold him to us for hundreds of thousands of euros. But it’s worth it. I cut my salary to fit him in soI could get a little transfer cash.

Diallo – Can play DR if you need. First of, fitness at 12, every other physical stat at least 14. He’s pacey. He’s sharp too. 13 work rate, 16 determination, etc. 12 head, pass, tack, technique, and 13 mark. He’ll be good, and he’ll grow. 2.4k week, 3 year deal.

Diallo;s wiki page - Ibrahim Diallo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pic -

After him, a middie for depth and that ST I want, we’ll be decently set

Another friendly is here. 0-0 boring draw.

Milla joins us:

A LRC, ST - 23 year old Pere Milla, 13 finish, dribb, pass, penal, vision, 10 head/jump, 12/12 speed, 3k/week, 2 years, He is average man. He has just 4 stats that aren’t in double didgts – mark, tack, long throws, and aggression, but not a whole lot at the higher numbers.

Pere Milla - wiki - Pere Milla Peña - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imgs -

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-10-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote