View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #55
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Spain wins the 2016 Euro

I get an offer accepted off enquiry for another middle dude, but I really only have the space/price for one.

Arriaga joins us as a player/coach

I make an offer for a DC as well.

I head to my board and ask for more transfer money, and they agree, after I push some and I make my offer to my DC since my board love him….

I sign Pedro, the young GK as my backup

Pedro – Aerial Reach – 9, Jump 13, 11 reflexes, 12 kick, 13 1:!, etc. He’s fine. 21 years old, souts says he has room to grow he started last year in Group 4 for Rea lBeatis and wasn’t hot, but he’s young. I release GK Alvaro ,who stayed with us on a month to month deal

Aright one of my two middie deals is accepted and gose through from a transfer. This uses up most of my transfer, with enough for my DC target. Here are my two choices, assuming the other agrees too:

22 year old David Junca, Spanish, 7k/week for 2 years, can play all L spots (FB, WB, ML, AML) with 10 pass, 14 ross, 11 dribb, 14/14 speed, 8 head, jump, 11 mark, solid mental – just 3 in single difts – flair, det, and leadership. He’s a good player. He can come in and play ML or DL as neeed, and sub for the other, he’s a starting ML on this roster, and he’s better than Sergio Diaz, so you could start him at DL as well and he’s better than Ebwelle at ML. So he’s a clear upgrade ad fit for the team.

Here’s the other that acceptedl

23 year old Joan Angel Roman, plays ML, AML And AMC, and has 15/13 speed, 10 stam, 11/12 cross/pass, 1y flair, 15 tech, 14 first touch, etc. He is better, by far, than Ebwelle. I can move Edwelle to right, and have Sufian, Ebwelle over there and fighting for spots. Either of these players work. Junca is more expensive for the contract we negotiated. 5.5k for two years vs 7k from Junca.

So which do you like? Both are unhappy, want first team ball, and were transfer listed by request for an amount below their value. I have the salary cap for both, but not the need on my roster (they play similar positions) nor the transfer kitty for both. Who do I bring in?

Let me compare them side by side:

Junca has more stamina, cross, tack, mark, mentals including Work rate, con, otb, posit, anti, brave, dec , and more.

Roman has more tech, pass, 1st touch, flair, drib, deter, vision

Let’s go with Junca, who had a min release clause of millions of cash.

I accept that offer and cancel Romans

Welcome to the club!

David Junca - wikipedia page David JuncĂ* - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - David Junca pics -

Pedro -

wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_Galisteo

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-10-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote