View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 03:06 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Huon is still KOd, but we get that Lineman back, so we have 10 players.

Turn 9 - They kick off and another rock is tossed. A black orc on teh right flank is injured. Only a goblin is on that flank...

I blitz over Ganelon and then push teh goblin nexxt to the line. I create a small cage here. Turpin fails to pick up the ball and I reroll and he's got it. I move him to the right flank. After all fo that I have a 1 die block on the BO blocker on the line on the left flank from a lineman. Might as well try...skull die and that's teh end of the turn.

Orcs move around. They move the Troll next to our cage's Ganelon. They dodge the Goblin away from the edge and to our ballcarrier. They drop two more of our players. We have a Blocker on the left flank that penetrated that they didn;t go after.

I run Renaud, that blocker over to teh right. Ogier blitzes in and pushes back the goblin. Our Blocker, Fierabram gets a tckle on the goblin, pushes him off teh match and Kod him. I move Turpon and some troops dwn the flank some more.

They blitz and kill Gustave. I use the Apothecary. He gets a smashed knee instead, which gives hm -1 to any future injury rolls from the guy. They fail a tackle by their Troll after a really stupid roll.

T11 - I can score right now with Turpin. Do I hold up and get in some smashes instead? I set up another cage by the end zone. I have a screen to the rear and left as well. I pass the turn.

They push an orc int the endzone near us. They move some players and then blitz a lineman and stun him. I put a blocker on that orc blizter, and then blitz Ogier over and tackle him off the pitch for an KO. I pass the turn. I'm not standing my down linemen.

They blitz Renaud with a Troll. But he was not near the cage but screening it.

I stand Renaud, move over a blocker, i blitz over Ganelon and get Dauntless on the blizt and have a two die attack and...push teh Troll back and move to protect the right flank of teh cage. End turn

They move folks over to base the cage. another troll blitz pushes back Renaud. They tackle but drop no one although they get close to crowd surfing one of ours.

T14 - I move Turpin in and score.

Huon comes back from his KO

They get their Goblin back, but not the other orc

Perfect defense kick off for us!

They pick up the ball, push back a lineman, fail a GFI when setting up a cage, make the reroll, push back another linemn, tackle a third, and pass th turn -

Turn 15 -

My goal for these last two turns is to keep any of my guys from getting injured since Im without the safety of the Apothecary. None of my players are based to them. Turpin stuns their goblin on a blitz. End the turn after moving folks away

They blitz a blocker, and then pass the turn after some moves. Then minor moves by us ends with a 2 skull die roll by Huon and drops the turn. Nothing major, end of match.

We win 2-0

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote