View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:03 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So we currently have 11 players on our roster, 4 Linemen, 3 Blockers, 4 Blitzers, and one of the linemen, Russel, is out for this game after being badly injured against the Skaven.

We get a journeyman Lineman instead.

Here we go!

They win the flip and choose to receive. Kickoff has throw a rock result, and an orc player is stunned. They have a Troll in their team on the line as well. I want to stay very, very far away from that big guy. They have 2 rerolls as well. The ball falls to the line, just across the way from us. They move some players over, and then try to pick it up and fail. THey burn a rr and get it, but their guy is along the line. He's a Blitzer, so he has block, but he is in a very crowd surf-able spot.They begin to block to try and free up some orcs. They stun and ko two Lineman. One was KO'd by teh Troll.

They pass the turn after putting a golbin near their guy on the line. I move some folks over and blitz over Ogier, but only get 2 arrows die, and I push them back. Can't get an angle to turn that into a crowd surf. I move some players around and fail a gfi and no use of rerolls so its a TO later on

They blitz Ogier off the pitch. They cage up after moving the ball off the line. I tackle someone off the cage. I am forced to use a reroll on a double skull tackle. I move some folks around, knock down a couple of orcs, and pass the turn.

T3 - The blitz a Black Orc and knock our guy off the ball carrier. They have Troll and Black Orcs all around and kncok down four of our players total .

Huon blitzes in, makes the Dauntless roll, and gets a tackle and the ball is freed. Lots of players are next to each other, but that'll slow them down. We pass the turn after failing a dodge as my last move.

T4 - I just have Huon and their black orc on the ball. They move some bodies over. They block Huon off the ball and stun him too. Their goblin tries to pick up the ball, fails, and then they burn their other reroll and it has it. They get a turn of blocks and blitzes, and stop with 5 of our folks on teh ground

teh best I could do is rise a Blizter on a blitz, make a dodge roll, and then get a 2 die block on their STR2 Goblin. Here goes Ganelon. He makes teh dodge and.... gets the double block result and drops their Goblin and since he has block, nothign happens. The ball lands next to him and two orcs. I keep him there. Any further rolls require GFIs or such. I dodge a lineman over to get on teh ball as well. We pass teh turn..

T5 - They finally get a really stupid on teh Troll, then stun a Blocker and lineman of ours. They drop two of us, but only their goblin is on teh ball.

Ganelon drops their Goblin, and then follows, and we've cleared up space to collect it. After I move some folks around, Gustave the Lineman is the only one I have. He moves in, and has a 50% chance of picking it up, fails, and we fail teh rr and it drops to Ganelon - bad, because Ganelon is based to two orcs.

T6 - They get a two die blitz on Ganelon with a Black Orc and get Skull and Double Skull without block they drop but he si still sanding. TO!

Is this an opening. We are next to jsut one Black Orc and one Goblin. Gustave pushes off the Goblin. I want to blitz, either tackle or knock back the BO, and then run away from this scrum. I move folks around. Here we go. I get a pushback, and run up, and Renaud teh Blocker follows. I want to keep people on them to force them to tackle - I don;t have a cage. I'll try to knock down another player or two though. I push back someone, and then get a skull with the blocker and drop it. Ah well, just a 1 in 6 chance of failure, but it happened.

T7 - They KO Huon with a Black Orc. THey can't quite get to our speedy Ganelon though.

I move him and score.

I want the 2nd chance to bring back Huon - one KO roll for round 8 and another for halftime. Nope. both of ours still out.

Cheering fans give us another RR this half.

T8 - No major tackles by our foes. CHance for us to hit.

No injuries.

Half time we are up 1-0.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote