View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 01:59 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 Mar, 1552 – Peace with Malwa and company. Hadoti was annexed. Malwa continues to expand as well.

1 May – Get ready fro why I have been hoarding a bunch of cash – I have 1190

Admin 11 –

Textile Manufactory – I can build them

Take a province like say Coromandel. You recently saw how good it was. It trades cloth. Now build a Textile Manufactory there. You can build that in Wool, Cloth, Silk, or Dyes. I can build it here, right now, today, and it increases my production by +1 good.

Alright, here’s Warangal, a Dyes province that could use one too.

I order one each for Coromandel and Tondainadu

They will take 1825 days to build.

17 May – I get a Merchant Exodus event and merchants are leaving for 2 years and my trade power decreases by a third for two years

18 Sept – I built enough ships to finish our mission and get Thriving Ship Building Sector again

Oct 30 –

We are ready for war against Bahmanis again. The treaty just finished. I have chosen the Conquer East Berer mission. I have 25000 manpower in stock, I have a force of 20000 in Golconda, ready to attack their capital, 17000 in North Konkan who will sweep in on th west flank and 9000 in Chanda that will hit the rear. I turn both myself and my heir into generals. Both are pretty good. I have 3 generals to hit them with.

We are ready

My war claim is West Berar.

14 Nov – Their main force fled mine and is now in Raichur Doab sieging us

I get a Military Reform event and we gain a ton of Military Power for reforming the army

1 Dec – I defeated their main force in Gulbarga since they fled from me – I leave behind a siege force and chase them down.

7 Dec - We capture East Berar and Pune

6 Jan, 1553 – We gain Gulbarga

9 Jan – We crush a Bengali navy

15 Jan – We defeat a Bengali army that interceded between us and our fleeing folks

20 Jan I accept an alliance offer from Kathiawar

22 Jan – We capture West Berer

26 Feb – Mahur falls

Their main army fled into Bengal, I’m not following into a literal tiger

23 April – Allies capture Gulbarga

28 May – They have retruned and I have begun to chase them

5 July – We hit them ad defeat them in Warangal

25 July – We win a skirmish in Mahur

1 Aug – We rout and finish their forces in West Behar

16 Aug – I spend some mil to keep down the rebels

18 Aug – We capture their fort province of Marathwada

15 Sept – That army of 17000 has arrived back on its perch at Baroda

29 Oct – Their capital falls

Peace time

I deal a separate peace deal here

For me to annex their whole nation is 30 badboy. And Gujarat and Malwa could team up to fight me at that point. I doubt it, I finished the battle with a lot of manpower. But it’s possible. And the good thing is that would let em take some more holdings in Gujarat perhaps

3 November 1553 – After a one year long war, the mighty nation of Bahmanis has ceased to be

I get an Inspiring Victory event from finishing our mission and we get bonus to manpower recovery speed and prestige. Next mission is to finish overextension

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote